안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Girls @ Hello Kitty Cafe (part 2)

Okay...though I may not into 'Hello Kitty' stuff, I got to find ways to 'amuse'myself..and this is one thing: 'Please Do Not SEAT!!!!!' okay....oops. 
What about all of those Hello Kitty's love message inscribed on stones stored in glasses?  Only girls-power can do all of these! 
Let me jot down the menu: Most of them are H.K.related. (expected, right?) 
and..this is what the girls really wanted to have. 
The (well, hopefully reasonably priced) mousse.
.
Are these for sale, too? (but, wait..what are those?) 
and...other cakes or waffle that...I could just savor in any other place...but wait...this is not about me....THIS IS about my daughters' wish to come to this cafe....so...I don't judge.... 
Freya's happy. 
Eyra's, too.  
Even..they started to wonder if they ever gonna eat the Hello Kitty mousse...worrying that they might 'hurt' the Hello-Kitty-shaped mousse. (OH DEAR!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...