안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Before & After (My Jogja)

 
This was taken from a window of the car en-route to Tugu. Yup..I was taking a picture of how the street which was usually full of motorcycles looked like at that time.
(Feb. 1st, 2014). 
Oh..the sky was blue...and Tugu Monument was vividly clear in my camera.
then..I found a picture on the internet (liputan 6.com)...about how vividly grey and dusty it was. It's Jogja..covered in volcanic ash from Kelud Volcano (some 300 km away from Jogja). 
I just hope that everything's going back to normal like the picture above. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...