안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

We're Here Together @ Imlek (Seollal)

My wife, her elder sister, and her younger sister. On February 1st, 2014...since we're in Jogja, my wife's sister living in Bogor..flew straight to Jogja just to be with us. After all, it's a long weekend .thanks to Imlek (Seollal). 
That's why..they're so happy to be together after like...almost 2-years. 
Okay..okay..I got the point. 
Then..along came mas Kelik (my wife's older brother) who also flew straight from Jakarta. 
Yup, this year's Imlek really gave them a chance to meet again in person.  
Now along came om Didik and me. Wait..where are the kids? They're still in bed:) 
Yes..it's early in the morning...before we took our sister and brother to the airport. 
Hmm...2-day reunion during Imlek was like a blietzkrieg reunion..but I am sure that it's all worth-it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...