안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, February 17, 2014

SMA Negeri 4 Kediri

This is the gate of my high school. Well, of course I never saw this gate before since the one I attended did not have yet this gate. hmmm..there was one. But, not quite like this one. It so happened that day....that I was in a particularly melancholic mood of realizing that I would only have a few days left in Kediri. So, upon riding my motor bike home from downtown, I had this  urge of "why-not-take-a-short-time-visit to my high school"... 
It's late in the afternoon and the school's over. Since I did not prepare myself..and not wearing any formal shirt and...just wearing slippers..I did not want to go in. Just parked my bike in front of the gate..and then....took a few shots of pictures.
Wished I'd dared myself to dash into the teachers' room!!!!
(dream on, Suray).
Well..maybe on my next visit to Kediri, insyaallah..I would drop by again and who knows I might be able to meet my former teachers....(whom I wonder if they ARE still teaching there).
...being nostalgic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...