안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, February 17, 2014

Craving for Food: Way 2 Go in Kediri (J.Co-like^^ Donuts and Lombok Ijo)

Staying in Kediri for one week with my family back home was one of the memorable highlights of my 3-week vacation. Okay...dine-out was also one of the daily staples we had:_) hahaha....yes, I did gain weight. but..let's not talk about that. 
Here it is:  I was flabbergasted to find this donuts store back home. This one really resembles J.Co Donuts...to the bone??not quite. J.Co is still the BEST.
But this one was quite okay. The price was NOT, definitely, for with quite the same price...I could get J.Co. (which is once again...waaay much better).
but wait...the picture tells me that the kids loved these ones, too.
Well...kids. 
hmm what about this one?
I never thought that Lombok Ijo Restaurant also opens its branch in Kediri. What a treat.
Since I really wanted to go to this restaurant, we might as well give it a try.
The restaurant that serves traditional Indonesian food (with endless arrays of sambal) was sure to have my attention.
My wife and my Mom really loved the food. 
Smile, Mom. I am glad to have made the decision to come and dine in this restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...