안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Morning Snack @ Home Sweet Home in Kediri

It's January 30th. Meaning..it's 10 days before I got to leave for Seoul again. So ..that being said..I always made the best of each day to enjoy everything during my stay being back home...and how could I do that? Well, every morning..Mom always prepared some traditional snacks I used to have when I was still in Kediri. 
Those colorful snacks are made of cassava with coconut milk. And the brown donuts-shaped snacks were made out of nangka (jack fruit).  
Onde-onde or sesame balls, banana-leaf covered glutenous rice, yellow rice, fermented cassava, and other...well...I can't remember the names..but mostly that's what I remembered though.  
This is the dining table or at this hour..it's breakfast table. Eyra just woke up and she greeted me sulkily ....wondering what I was doing with the camera at work. Well..dear..your Daddy has been capturing every moment we spent during our 3-week vacation back home. Oh...those three pictures of us..hanging on the wall. 
me, my younger brother, and younger sister....our memorable high-school pictures. Were they taken for school album before graduation? I guess so. But...gee....I forgot that I used to have hair...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ At times I can't believe it myself....
where have all of those hair gone:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...