안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Well..Well..Well..Who Would Have Thought That This IS Actually....

SMOKING AREA!!! WHAAATTTT? I was grrrrrhhh furious to find out about this.
Gosh..how could this majestically built Joglo (Javanese-style) house located at one corner of Jogja Train Station be designated as smoking area? 
I tried many times to make sure that I may have misread the sign..or that I may have misunderstood the sign once again..... 
But boy oh boy....I hate it. Why??? Why??? Why??? 
It is too good to be freely used by those smokers???? 
What was the management thinking when designating this beautiful place into a smoking area??????? 
that night..when I just arrived from 4-hour train ride from Kediri, I found out about this fabulous-looking place...which turned out to be NOT-THAT-fabulous AT ALL since it is a smoking area.
I JUST DON"T UNDERSTAND WHY. Gee..I guess it only happens in my country.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...