안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, February 17, 2014

Malioboro Ekspress

As the name suggests, this train serves customers to go from Malioboro (Jogja) to Malang in East Java. This service was the only one suitably, comfortably, relatively, and reasonably(???) well...not quite....affordable train for me. Why is that?
Since the ticket price changed 3 times during my 3-times taking this train. How absurd!!!
This one, staggeringly over-priced at Rp 200,000 (20,000 Won) for a trip from Kediri to Jogjakarta. 
And I got to buy 4 tickets!!!
oh, well...just closed my eyes and let the wallet did the counting.:)
yup, this train took me 3 times going back and forth from Jogja-Kediri-Jogja during my 3-week vacation at home.
*this is what I mean by how absurd the price was:
First week: Jogja-Kediri: Rp 150,000
Second Week: Kediri-Jogja: Rp 200,000
Third week: Kediri-Jogja: Rp 100,000
WHAAATTTT???? how is it possible that the same train with the same distance changed its price 3 times in 3 weeks??????

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...