안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, February 17, 2014

Going to the Barn

We took the kids to their uncle's barn. It took us one hour to get to the village where uncle lived. Since there were like 10 of us, we just 'stuffed' the kids into the backseat of the car:-)...with no sound of complaints or the sort. Instead, they seemed to be having fun along the way.
Eyra and Freya with their cousins. 
Here we are. We arrived at uncle's house in the village. Well I didn't mean to say that I did not live in a village myself...but my uncle's village was so remote that we got to 'work' hard to reach the place. The place itself was a bit secluded and far from town...and..that's why he had a barn of his own. 
The kids taking a picture in front of the goat barn. 
'
Just like any other humble people who live in a village, our uncle served us with lot of food (not shown in the picture). But ..boy..looking at this picture ...reminds me of Lebaran..though it's not Lebaran, not just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...