안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, February 20, 2014

Masjid On TOP of the Mall

Yes..It's been almost 3 years since the last time I visited this mall. What Mall? The picture shows a Masjid. Well..yes..this is--I think--the tallest or wait..should I call it the highest Masjid in Jogja? It could be..since it is located at the top parking lot of Amplaz Mall. 
I just couldn't help but taking the picture since the blue sky and the Merapi Mountain at the back...seemed to be so irresistible to miss. 
Wow. A striking contrasting color of the dome (at least to my opinion) was one of the reasons as to why I kind of 'salute' the management for upgrading the used-to-be temporary Musholla into Masjid.
*Well, who would've thought that this is actually a Masjid at a mall.:-)
Yup, this mall & Hotel. Royal Ambarrukmo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...