안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, February 17, 2014

LG Refrigerator

Nope..it's not a commercial.
I was 'lured' into this refrigerator simply because one of the sales customers in charge that particular day was the one who worked for LG:) hahaha..I had set my mind on finding any refrigerator that would suit my Mom's taste. No particular brand in mind. 
I just wanted to give a surprise for my Mom since I noticed that the one she had back home was outdated and needed a make-over (read: a brand new one).
So, here I was.....open up one and brought one home.
This two-door refrigerator serves the wallet right (reasonably priced) and a good thing that I went to the right store. ( I mean: I checked at other stores...and how am I glad to announce that other stores sell the same thing 20% more expensive than the one I bought?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...