안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, February 21, 2014

Bali Bird Park (Part 5)

Although the pond may look small, but it houses several kinds of birds of different species. Yes, they roam free here.  
We could even see them up close and personal...and the amazing part was the fact that they were not even bothered by visitors. As I found out, most of the birds were hatched in the park that they became so accustomed to living with 'humans'. hmmmm
Hmm..I didn't do enough justice to the real beauty I captured with my 'eyes' 
Yep...once again we encountered freely roaming birds (gee..wondered what they were) as we're about to enter different zones.  
Some birds are (of course) caged in quite enough enclosures to make sure that the birds are comfortable enough??? I guess so. Okay..we're about to enter  the exhibit of Java's endemic birds .
on our way...we caught a sign about this show. too bad..the time's not right...(and.. I read some reviews calling it a must-see show...) oh, well... 
From afar, I caught a pic of a commotion..and wondered what... 
What would a visit to Bali Bird Park be.....without going to Bali's very own birds exhibit??? 
This exhibit turned out also features large enclosure that enable birds to fly and roam free. oh..I snapped a shot of a bird perched on top of what looked to be moss-covered  brick temple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...