안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, February 17, 2014

I saw Kediri's Arc de Triomphe again...and....

again and again....
yup, this time..I took this picture while I was in a car circling the roundabout on my way to my uncle's house. 
Lots of people were taking a stroll along the Arc. 
The sign indicating that we could just circle about this monument designed after the famous Paris' Arc de Triomphe, Only this one...is Kediri' style. 
With a perfect blue sky, people were having an on-site picnic to admire this monument.
BUT......
This is what happened after the eruption of Mount Kelud on Valentine's Day, Feb. 14, 2014. Volcanic ash, sands, pebbles covered all roads and streets around this monument.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...