안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, February 20, 2014

Lunch @ J.Co Donuts

Donuts?? and they're for lunch? hmm..well...yes..and no. I brought some gimbab along just in case donuts won't do just fine. I've been eager to have J.Co donuts when I got a chance. My craze for J.Co's been subdued due to the distance we had in between. J.Co Donuts have not yet opened any branches in Korea though they have the nearest one in Shanghai and Beijing. ^^ 
Are J.Co donuts so irresistibly delicious that I was madly in craze head over heel for savoring them in  my mouth? well....yes. It's that worth-it. 
but..wait...Freya.....what's with that look? You didn't want to eat? 
oh wait...this was not at donuts store anymore. We moved to Pempek Ny. Kamto...and...Freya..was like...'I wanted my donuts back!!!"ㅋㅋㅋ
even green balloons didn't excite her at all.
*oh, teh botol sosro= the must-have beverage in Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...