안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Good Morning, Jogja!~.~

A great way to greet morning is by going up to the second floor veranda and witness the rising sun.  --just like what I did on February 1st, 2014..in Jogjakarta.
I just couldn't believe it that I just witnessed the ordinary and daily sunrise that may be trivial to look at for others...but...it turned out to be an exotic and calming experience for me. 
Then...as the sun rose..I could see the stark blue skies over Jogja. It's a wonderful experience. I wished that I could do this in Seoul...but since my apartment was obstructed by other high-rise...I couldn't view this majestic view every morning. 
That's why..when I got a chance to capture this moment...I was like 'freezing' myself to the moment to seize the time.
Good Morning, Jogja.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...