안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Girls @ Hello Kitty Cafe (part 3)

 Every visitors to this cafe would definitely see this sign.  
And thank God, Eyra only window-shopped and did not buy a thing out of this cafe. 
Hmm..I know what's in her mind. 
Even the window-interiors are H.K.shaped. What's not to made into H.K. er? 
Even the stairs are pink and all H.K.related posters & paintings are posted on their side. 
See? Most customers are girls!!! and..as long as I remembered..I guess..I was (almost) the only guy ..being there at that moment. It's a good thing I was with my family..otherwise...people might think......oh,well. 
Now..these are the latte and the mousse that we ordered. This was the very mousse that the girls found it hard to eat...since they're reluctant to. 
For a moment, they're hesitating as to whether they should eat it or not...
.(oh, c'mon, girls). 
They just took a tiny winy bit of a fraction of the tip of the mousse... 
But...in the end..they ate them all up. Thank You, Mom..for accompanying us to have an experience at Hello Kitty Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...