안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, February 17, 2014

Imlek 2014

 Imlek was on its way and all stores were pumped up to weigh up its sales by 'tricking' its customers to shop more and more. And I was one of the so-called 'victims' in this vicious cycle of consumerism. See?? I wouldn't have dared myself touching ...let alone picking up those red envelopes (called angpau in Indonesian), had I not spent *certain* amount of money at this store. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
But, oh well..for the sake of having fun....let's go. 
This is what angpao hoki (red envelope of luck) may look like.
Instead of giving us money, it tempted us to SHOP MORE:) 
WHAT a GIMMICK!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
now...come another story.----->>>>>>> 
The exterior was like the donuts shop that I know so well: J.Co Donuts.
but..it's NOT. 
oh...noooo...........:)
the concept and style is rather similar to that of J.Co.
Frankly speaking, I'd choose J.Co.
J.Co is the Best up to now.
But..too bad...I cannot find any J.Co in Seoul, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...