안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, February 21, 2014

Bali Bird Park (Part 4)

What I liked most about the park was its close resemblance to the birds' natural habitat. Yes...I wondered how they managed to do this. 
I mean...so many lush trees..which are mostly well groomed to cater the needs of both its 'residents' and its visitors like us. 
It's cassowary....I think. One of the many exotic birds visitors could encounter at the park. *Looking at the 'construction' inside the enclosure, I could see that the top of the building was moss-covered and some plantations seemed to 'sprung' out of it --which indicated one thing...they look so naturally grown for years.
Even the walled-fences circling the park leading its visitors to other parts of the park were also not moss-free...which once again....became something of interest. I love the natural ambiance of the place. Now we're about to enter the Sumatra to see the endemic birds of the island. 
Off we went to Borneo. 
or....Papua rain forest. Yeap...this is how the park is divided. We could get lost (for a few minutes) if we did not read the sign carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...