안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Srabi Notokusuman

One thing I learned about my hometown, Kediri, after leaving it for more than 3 years....is how varied the food stalls had become. I mean...even I never realized that Srabi Notokusuman (Solo's traditional pancake) that I used to find (ONLY) in Solo or in Jogja...is now available in my hometown.  
And the best part is that...they use the same traditional method of cooking the srabi (pancakes). Hmmm...I loved it. 
Yup, it's written that it dated back in 1923 in Solo and since then..they never changed the way the pancakes are made. 
But..one thing for sure...to suit the taste of the so-called 'young generation' ㅋㅋㅋ they do now have cheese & chocolate flavor....to add up the established original flavor--which is nothing more than coconut-milk flavor. 
and what about this one? well, we had mi ayam or chicken fried noodles for our late-afternoon snack. SNACK?  
well, yes. Not me...definitely. Mostly..the girls loved it. 
Oh...I can't stand the name of the restaurant .Amazy...oh please...shouldn't it be 'amazed' or' amazing' ..but Amazy...
well...what's in a name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...