안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, October 2, 2011

TV tubes @ HUFS campus

I won't talk about what it means.
On my way to buy the moisturizer...I was intrigued by the idea of taking a picture in front of the arrays of television tubes attached against or inside the walls of HUFS professor buildings. The building itself faces the street where major traffic passes by. So, I guess it was intentionally designed (from years back then...but not sure as to when it was set up) so as to give an impression that HUFS offers lots of languages from all over the world. Although the tubes are those of old-fashioned ones, but I kinda like it, since it was like a moving and alive time capsule. Each tube broadcasts live television streaming from different TV stations from all over the world. It is a nifty sight actually. I wonder if anyone would take picture in front of it.
oops...got to work this out on how to take pictures at night time:)


 Well, I could bet that no adult Koreans or even students (Koreans, of course) who dared or even had the slightest idea of taking a picture right in front of it...especially now. People might just stare at them and wonder as what the point of taking the picture there. It may look so childish...or worse.....so kampungan, 촌스럽다 (chonseureobta), so old-fashioned, dowdy, rustic, ....... like someone who just arrived in town and saw TV for the first time. :)
well ....I did not care whatsoever.
The fact was...I found it amusing to pose in front of these old tubes:)
In fact...I kinda liked it especially in the midst of the chilling weather like now.^^;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...