안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sports and Games = No Classes

It is supposed to be held tomorrow (Friday, Oct. 14, 2011)...but since the weather forecast predicted that it would be raining tomorrow....the sports and games are held today.
This morning, all classes from level 1 to level 6 jammed the whole soccer field and tennis court in campus. We had the games and sports to celebrate the diversity that we have right here. It is once again plainly visible for us to see that there are around 400 foreign students who are currently studying Korean language and culture at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies. Not to mention those in the graduate school--who did not participate in the event.
From left: Elmira, me, Borey, Felix, Wawan, Aigerim,
(+ Jobirson)

Taekcho, me, Illiya



It was actually a once-every term activity. Last year, I heard that they also had a singing competition in Korean. But, this term we had this sports and games competition. It turned out to be quite an interesting thing to do, apart from being stuck in the classes with books that do not talk. But, today...I am sure that most of the students did practice using the Korean language as their medium in conversing with others.
There were four teams distinctively differentiated by the colors of T-shirts: blue, yellow, red, and green.
I am in the blue team who got the most awards from the event.
It was indeed such an interesting event.
Since all of us are required to take part in at least one activity, I decided to try my strength in running competition....only that it is not a usual one since I got to run with my partner with our legs tied into one another. It was the sprint of our day. I found it hard at first since we got to coordinate our movement together.
We did it anyway. It turned out to be quite fun.
As usual, taking pictures is a must-thing to do.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...