안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, October 2, 2011

Something's Coming

GLee and GLee and GLee again...
I feel like being punched in my gut knowing that the 3rd season of Glee has come already. And I feel like I am the last person to know. I am in Seoul and I cannot watch the Glee!!! I have no StarWORLD like I have back home via Indovision. Or I cannot just see it at the same time as it was airing in the US..like what I used to do back home.
But......in YouTUBE I just bumped into this Darren Criss again.
well, you guess it, folks...I am (shyly admitting) that I might be crazy to love Darren's voice. well, only his voice???? (hmmm )
anyway..I bumped into this...West Side Story's Something's Coming of coz it is Darren's versions
 woow.....it DOES make my day. I was stuck with my translation stuff. I did not sleep enough because I got to finish the translation and editing....and as soon as I finished it....I pampered myself my hooking myself to Youtube....and bumped into this beautifully ....speechlessly....awe-and jaw-dropping performance...:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...