안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, October 17, 2011

Indonesian Restaurant in Ansan

Another entry about Ansan town.
It was my first time to Ansan.
The first impression was that....it was not like being in Seoul where Koreans dot the place.
This place felt different.
The first notion and 'sight and sound' that came to my mind was that....it was more like in international melting pot where lots of foreigners just mingled and got in touch with one another freely. The streets were dotted with lots of nationalities.
....
I was greeted by a person who handed me a brochure about Indonesian restaurant called ' Prambanan' I bet he judged from my looks that I would definitely be Indonesian. And He got me right.
After all...the reason as to why I came to Ansan was to find an Indonesian restaurant to have some back home dishes..that I miss.
Since I am a vegetarian..I was thinking of eating tempe or tahu (a kind of tofu)...and lots of veggies. It served me right. I got some nasi kuning.( the story was posted on my previous entry).


I found the street a bit dirty in Ansan.....
It's a good thing that the sky was blue and the temperature being cold......those two things had somewhat helped me disregard the a bit nuisance of having to see not-that-clean street. Well, it was comparatively clean but not that clean as the one I used to see in downtown Seoul. Anyway...this is another story.
So....I took some pictures of how the streets looked like..
Lots of peddlers, vendors, sellers...of any thing imaginable were there....:
what a sight and sound of Ansan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...