안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, October 24, 2011

A Memoir to My Akung

He has gone now...
Yet, his warm and wise words will always linger on my mind.
Someone of Patience. Indeed.
A loving father to all of us... He is.
irrespective of how and who we are as his children.
Akung, I will never forget you....
Your sincere smile hugs me every time I remember you, Akung...
Your warm hugs feel like just yesterday...
I know you are so sincerely patient in every move you made in this world
look at how Akung has achieved so far...
You've dedicated your life......
to make us proud to be your children...
A loving Akung to our Ibu...
A loving Akung to all of us as a family...
Bandung & Gelatik Dalam would never be the same without you....
Yet....I won't falter....
you've touched me in the ways......I haven't yet expressed to you
I love you, Akung....
May Allah Embrace you in Peace...



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...