안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The chilling Autumn

whatimeanbychillingisnotthatitishorrifyinglyterrrifyingly chilling:)
What I mean is that..it IS truly cold and bone-chillingly shivers me up.
I am not (yet) used to having been exposed to this 3 degrees Celcius temperature.
I thought it would not be this cold today....that I just went out of the dorm with a light jumper. Gosh..clumsy of me for not taking a time to notice that even my smartphone shows what temperature was. Well, the user is not smart enough:) hehehehe.
But....instead of going back to the dorm and warmed myself up with a thicker jacket...I was just dashing myself through the chilling morning on my way to the language lab.
Without further ado, I just got into the class and warmed myself up by sitting still.:)
It was a good thing that a portable heater was available. Had it not been there, I would've got frost bitten...(exaggerating......) and yet..it is not yet Winter:) oh....................no. what am I supposed to do...when the Winter is approaching.
I just hope that it is just going be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...