안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, October 2, 2011

Moisture to nourish.....what is it...do I need this?

It's Autumn. So cold. terribly cold especially for a tropical guy like me. Being 'flown away' to the land of the morning calm (I hear say)....is like experiencing the cycle of life (read: four seasons). Well, it is not 'LIKE' then..I AM experiencing.
Back to Autumn...
my friends (who happen to be Koreans) told me that the first few days of October is too cold for them, too. ...My oh My....what about me? yes, as I jotted down earlier...I am fffhhhheeeeeelliiinnngg zzzzooo ccoocoodlddldldldldddd......
and...what irritates me is:
first thing first....my head is the first one to suffer....since I have no hair. :) it is like the icy (no ice, actually) prickles of the cold autumn wind (especially at night) sticks and penetrates deep into my scalp or beneath it.......gasp!
second....my skin starts to cracking up. It becomes so dry easily...that I feel the pain and irritatingly.... prickly.... dry....skin on most of my body. It's been like a few days since I first noticed the symptom:) (I think it is too weird to use the word 'symptom' to describe it). Anyway...still...it kinda make me want to scratch my skin every time I feel the prickles in my skin.
so....I learned that I got no other choice but to buy moisturizer for my skin.
so....I ended up buying this Vaseline . I might as well learn and practice my Korean, then.
1870년부터 세계인의 피부를 지켜온 피부 전분가, 바세린.
'Vaseline, the expert on skin care for the world's* skin since 1870' (*actually it should be literally translated into 'for the skin of the people of the world:)
I bought it at Lotte 999 Store. Well, it cost me 10,999 Won!!!
Two for the price of one. 
바세린 토탈 모이스처 나리싱 로션 or it reads like this...(baselin total moiseucho narasing losyeon)^^. hmmm interesting, isn't it? It is actually English, only it is written in 한글 'Hangeul'
so..it translates into...Vaseline total moisture nourishing lotion
This thing would give me this:
피부를 촉촉하게 해 줄 뿐 아니라 보호
Not only moisturize, but also protect the skin
빠른 흡수와 끈적임 없는 사용감으로 사계절 내내 이용 적합
literally translates into' fast absorption and non sticky in usage four seasons inside usage suitability'
well...what it means is that it is fast absorbed and non sticky (lotion) suitable throughout the year
24시간 지속되는 보습효과
literally means '24 hours of continuous additional efficacy'
I think it means it works for 24-hour
.................
I just put some on my skin....and it smells (well) like any other moisturizer....and more importantly...I do not feel the prickly heats on my moisturized skin....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...