안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, October 29, 2011

Open House: Come on in, Girls....into my room^^:)

Open House at my dormitory was a bit shocking for me since it was not a good timing. I was preparing for the midterm when the male dormitory was packed with the female fellows of my friends who were using their best chance of looking or peeping into the world of male dormitory. Some of my friends did not heed the flow of girls passing by at the corridors, and neither did I. I just let my clothes hanging on the corridors' racks. Well, I saw that none of the boys did change the way their rooms looked. And neither did I.
I was busy preparing for the exam the following day when I overheard lots of laughter outside my room. It was a bit different situation where most of the nights or days, I barely heard any noises over the corridors.
Well, irrespective of the fact that I may find it distracting, at some point, I found it cool, too. Eh?
First thing first, I found it out of any ordinary days in the dorm.
Actually, I was planning of inviting my friends over to my room so as to let them know what it may look and feel to live in a dorm. But, I did not find it a good idea. Well, I would've invited them over, had it be held on another day^^
Oh, an interesting thing occurred when the time limit for any visitors was setting in. I remembered the management team announced or sort of reminded about the curfew or deadline for any visitors should they be still inside the room. It was broadcasting both in English and Korean.

Thought to ponder: I wonder if any boys came to the female dorm at that day.^^
I bet some did.
* the title of my blog did not suggest any other meaning, but ....the simple fact that some female fellows did have curiosity about our male dorm.^^.
It was a great time, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...