안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, October 1, 2011

Namdaemun 남대문: Full of Sights to See

Apart from people criss-crossing the pavement, sidewalk, and sideways inside the whole complex of Namdaemun. There are a lot of new exciting things to behold for new comers to Seoul: especially for those who are for the first time got exposed to Korean traditional crafts or better yet...the atmosphere inside the Namdaemun market.


a captured moment
this is only 5,000 Won!!! a result of concentrating
 our senses of sights and hearing so we know where
the cheap stuffs are and when they are cheaply sold.
Alert Alert and keep listening! Lots sellers just
shout out
the prices of their stuffs. Just like the bag that
I bought. 


many kinds of Korean stuffs imaginable


an optic store (I wonder if they sell glasses for astronaut?)^^

A bit noisy, somewhat clean, somewhat organized, and yet...still alluringly attractive to people from all over the world. I overheard a Malay, Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese, Russian, English being spoken everywhere I went to.
Let me get back to my entry...
I took some pictures that show how exciting it is to see the sights and hear the sounds of Namdaemun, even when we come not for shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...