안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween again

Yes, it was another Halloween in campus. Only this time, it was held by the English classes. I was passing by the corridors of FLEX center at my campus when I saw a commotion.







I dropped by to take a look at what the fuzz was going on there. It turned out to be the Halloween party or costume contest where students showed their best (read: worst) look ever.^^




It was fun to see that each class was designed differently in a such a way that anyone interested in coming in would be so tantalizingly intrigued by the idea of having to taste and drop by at each room....which I did not have time to do.
I kinda like it, though.
Instead, I was taking some snapshots of what they were doing today. Oct. 28,2011. The day when my midterm exam just passed us by^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...