안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, October 22, 2011

blitzkrieg paper

Within three hours I managed to finish 3-page long paper in Korean--that frankly I am not satisfied with.^^ Well, I got no other choices but to squeeze the ideas out of my head just to make this 3-page long paper that I wish I could have done it better.
The thing was that...I was planning not to take the exam as I was jut a non-regular or sit-in student in this class. That's it.
But then....I was wrong...I did not know that it would be a different pose should I not do it.
Actually, I was bold enough to send an email asking a permission for not taking the exam...but......as what I had feared.....an instant message snoozed into my inbox informing me that I should (the euphemistic way of  saying 'must') write the paper as others did. ^^
The deadline was just three or four hours left...and I got no ideas to write down.
It was a good thing that I did send an email for confirmation.
....
Now that I had done it, the frenzy feeling of being released from the upside-down shell ...bestowed me.
I was exhilarated..............
Although deep down I was kinda worried since I did not check my Korean grammar as to whether it was acceptable in term of paper works in academic area. Oh, swell...at least up to the moment..I can just talk myself in.....that it was over...for the meantime^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...