안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, October 27, 2011

HUFS & Kyunghee University

Kyunghee Univ.
This time around, I got no other options but to see my own campus (Hankuk University of Foreign Studies) and my neighboring campus ( Kyunghee University). What I meant twas that....I got to take my friend, Eddo, who came all the way down from Sookmyung Women's University to visit me.
He told me that he wanted to come to my campus and see what it had to offer for him.
I took him to take around the campus for a while until we were so freezing that we decided to have some chocolate and coffee at Paris Baguette just around the corner.
HUFS slogan
awkward pose in front of HUFS main building
---
We took some pictures at HUFS and then we went to Kyunghee's famous landmark, i.e. the church(?) that the university built.
Kyunghee Univ.
Since it was a bit late in the afternoon, and what's worse...my smartphone was not that smart in capturing the moment. I did turn on the flash but it did not help at all.^^
another angle of the univ.
So, we might as well use the camera.
---Then
off we went to a Smartphone shop where I bought mine. My friend was interested in buying the new one.
it's a 4G LG U+ Smartphone. A more sophisticated gadget than mine.
---not yet decided as to whether he would buy it.
Off we went to the station to catch the metro for another event...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...