안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, October 11, 2011

the Amazing Race season 19

TAR ( The Amazing Race) season 19. TAR is back.
I used to watch it on AXN channel back home. But, now that I live in Seoul and  have not yet installed any satellite, I could not watch it as it airs on AXN. Instead, I had to other options but to see it online.:)
What interests me most is the fact that the episodes, 2 and 3 are shot in my hometown, Yogyakarta.
Wow I did not know this until I watched it online.
I loved it.
I was evenly surprised that the street dance performance that most people would just regard it as a polite way of asking money on the street....has become one of the challenging tasks for the teams.Oh, the Borobudur temple episode (episode 3) is also enjoyable to watch, especially when the teams had to count the number of Buddhist statues on the temple.
I love also some analysis on the TAR series on http://www.theamazingraceanalysis.com/
Just to give a clue as how it is...I'd better upload a video from YouTube as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...