안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Another Angles from the Mosque at Itaewon

Actually I took these pictures about two weeks ago, but I do not think I have blogged something  'bout it. Since I am oblivious of whether I did put these pictures or not.. I might as well put them onto the blog again. As usual, after the Friday Prayer lots of people were gathering outside the Mosque--chattering and talking over stuffs or catching up the latest news (gossips:) among themselves. Well, it was a kind of weekly informal social gathering that they can do at least once a week.



As for some others, they preferred staying out late inside the Mosque listening the additional sermon offered by a cleric who usually come from different nationalities. It was also a kind of activity that some did after the prayer.
I got a chance to take a snap of what they were doing.
As for me, I'd prefer to take myself into the line or queue for some snack and a box of milk offered for free. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...