안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, October 30, 2011

Paint Ball War

Would the real-war would give time
for its soldier to take a pose, eh?
The first time ever for me. Well, the first thing that came up to my mind when I read an announcement about it was ....that...hmm.....it would be worth to try. Oh, well.
It was indeed, really.
How would I miss such a hilariously fun time 'killing' and 'shooting' our own friends in the real-field and war-like   'jungles' ^^ (chuckles).
I thought that I might just quit the stance when I first got a chance to listen to the instructor of the 'game' on how to's and what's not to's during an orientation. It sounded so tempting and dangerous at the same time. But, I might as well do it since I was there all along. I may have regretted it had I not tried it on.
Yep, it was true.
I was glad that I decided to play in the game.
bla-bla-bla safety precautions
We arrived in a remote area I did not know where. ^^ But, I am sure that it was still in the vicinity of Suwon.
There were around 60 of us; divided into two groups: Asian guys with mostly European girls (group B) VS European guys with mostly Asian girls (group A).
I did not know what in the world should we be divided into such a criteria....Oh, swell.....it did not bother us.

....
Off we went to change our clothes. The first impression: OK. got to do it. Looked so fun.
action!!! see the smoke?
The helmet: cool. the guns: cool, only to find that they were in different sizes for girls and boys. Oh, swell. I got mine which was a bit heavy, actually.^^
The trousers: hmmm that green Army-look type trousers....which were too big for me^^
But wait: there were some restrictions and precautions that we must take heed of since we did not want to injure others or let alone ourselves simply out of stupidity of -- say -- not locking the safety pin when taking a rest:) or the bullets just blow us off.^^ WHaat? : well, that was what the instructor said..:(
...
Off we started the games.
hmmm.....where are my friends?
We loaded each of our guns with yellow bullets made out gelatin. They were as big as usual marbles. Look so intimidatingly cute but, what if they hit us?
IT TURNED OUT to be so painful. especially when it hurt our arms or legs.
serious-looking Jobirson
It would not be a big problem should the bullets hit our helmet for they would easily melted, dissolved, or splashed into colorful arrays of colors^^. Mostly, yellow and blue.
I wouldn't imagine them being red!!
Oh, the sound of the speeding bullets spreading around the 'jungle' was ear-splitting though actually it was just a pop with a hissing sound. I would not imagine what it would be like in the real wars. Guess, never want to get one of those.
The four-round game lasted for about 2 hours. An exhausting game, but it was really fun, especially for me: the first timer.
Once again, was it worth-it? Oh, yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...