안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, October 29, 2011

Korean Language Mid Term Exam

It's been two months since I became a student again.^^.
I felt the sense of jittery and restless prior to taking the exam.
Guess, that was what my fellow students back home might have felt whenever they were preparing for any test.
So, being in a Korean class might not seem so challenging for some. But, it was for me. And it is.
I never thought that vocabulary is so strenuously distressing in the first place.
I did not know what to do with the bombardment of newly induced vocabularies every day. I said: Every Day. Yes, I felt like being choked up.
I got to swallow, gulp, chew, lick, smear, sense, feel the new senses of vocabularies.
Not to mention the seemingly out-of-place idioms that adorn the Korean language.
Well, all of these are challenges too interesting to overlook^^
So, I might as well fight for it.
And..that was the simple reason as to why I was struggling and keeping myself awoke late until  the wee morning to study (or: memorizing) the patterns and other related trivia.
I thought that the Reading section was so difficult that I used most of my time being in the room.......learning.
Then, this morning, it turned out that Reading was ok, but...on the other around, Listening and Structure were way too out of imagination for me. Sure, I did it quite well, to some extent.
I came out of the exam room with a smile on my face; hinting that I did it quite well. At least to the point of where I was going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...