안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Halloween Starts Early

Yes. I did not know how they did it.
In a slit of the nights...I saw lots of balloons celebrating Halloween sprung up all over the lawn in campus.
It is indeed a Halloween Party. Wait, I thought Halloween is supposed to be on October 30th...the end of this month,then....
then.....




then....as to why I am looking at these celebration all over the place?
I did not know why.
My friends told me that the fourth week of October is gonna be a midterm exam...and we won't be able to do anything during which. Well, I did not whether that is the simple reason as to why I can see the Halloween celebration starts early in HUFS, i.e. today and up to October 7!
Well, I won't get myself prone into the questions. I might as well enjoy what they have.......to offer us.
So, here are the snaps I managed to take on my way to class and on my way to have lunch today.
I should've taken more pics, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...