안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lotte World

Lotte World used to be the biggest indoor theme park in the world, but now the record goes to Trans World Studio in Bandung, Indonesia. (But....still...I have to make sure that this is true:) Anyway...I went to see my junior back then in the university. She was my junior back then in 1993. Hmmm.....18 years ago. Oh my God.






Time flies so fast.
She was having a TESOL seminar at Sukmyung Women University right here in Seoul. I was kinda surprised to see her here because the last time  (a month ago) I checked her status, she was in Australia for her Ph.D. at Monash University.






So, I got to make sure that she was the Novi I used  to know.
She was and she is.
She finished her seminar yesterday and today it's been free time.

So, she took her daughter (along with her) to have a vacation in Seoul while attending the workshop.
That's why she wanted to go to Lotte World as it would keep her daughter busy.

It was late at around 7.30 pm when I met her at the main gate of Lotte World.
We went outside of the park and had ourselves two orange juices and shrimp burger at Lotteria. We talked a lot during and after the meeting.
back to Lotte World
I think it has added several thrilling rides....:)
Loved it.
(gosh..I am so sleepy) got to sleep and have it continued later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...