안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, October 31, 2011

Drink and Get Drunk, anyone?



Wow, I don't Drink: that's one thing.
Let alone get Drunk: that's another thing.
I found it intriguing to see all of those kitchen wares spread
all over the place, some were in their place: I presumed.
Some were out of place: If I was not mistaken.
To see them just barely lay there gave me an idea of
taking a chance of using one of those to strike...
a pose.
Got it right there...
as if a jar of makkeolli* gushing through my throat
swashing away...
the heat of thirstiness....
(wait: it's Autumn)..
Anyway...it was a mere pose
of someone narcissistic
like me...
(wait: are you?)
* Makgeolli, aslo known as Makkoli or Makuly (takju) ( and referred to in English as 'Korean rice wine'), is an alcoholic beverage native to Korea. It is made from a mixture of wheat and rice which gives it a milky, off-white color, and sweetness.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makgeolli) for further reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...