안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, October 9, 2011

Seoul International Fireworks Festival 2011


The first time I saw it live in a closer look like this.
Before...I watched fireworks mostly on TVs....
but....today I experienced one of the best moments in living in Seoul.....which truly boasts itself as a city of festivals.
This week alone....if I did not refrain myself from not going...I'd end up having festivals after festivals......each week.


So, today..I was in Youido park at the Hangang river bank just the opposite one of the famous landmarks of Seoul, i.e. 63 building--home of Hanhwa..that I learned was the main sponsor of this fireworks festival.
I could not describe the 3D feelings that I felt...because I was dumbfoundedly speechless as I gazed and stared with awe.....at the fireworks on display.
Marvelously wonderful....:)

got to go there again next year..
or better yet...I'd better go to other fireworks festival in Korea throughout the year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...