안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, October 7, 2011

Everland Resort

To sum it up in one word: Indescribable!
Well, yes...that was exactly what I felt.
Well, actually I would not have summed it this way, had I not been on T EXPRESS, which boasts to be the 6th tallest wooden  roller coaster in the world. ( I should check on this whether it is true),but one thing for sure...I was flabbergasted and aghast and gasped as I realized that the first turn was 90 degrees down below in the speed that I could not describe....^^
That was the highlight of the trip to Everland.
T Express Thrilling Ride

It  happened to be the 35th anniversary of Everland

The Halloweeen fiesta dotted the parks everywhere

Felix, me, Jobirson, Emma (the sticky glued folks)

at HUFS Yongin Campus. The lake in the forest of oblivion

I remembered the fresh air I breathed there....compared to that in Seoul:)

It was worth it. the 50 minute wait in the loooooooongg queeeuee......PAID OFF.!
So, the trip to Everland was one included packaged designed by our university, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, to accommodate the students during their stay here to 'scream and shriek' out loud..:) Nooo..of course not. what I mean is that...it is actually an inclusive free package for the whole international students currently studying at HUFS campus.
the trip was managed to show the students the second campus of HUFS which is located at the outskirts of Seoul, in Yongin are. It is a 2-hour ride by bus to the southern part of Seoul. The campus turned out to be 30 times way way much bigger than HUFS campus in Imundong where I am studying now.
Well, it was worth visiting, because it offers different atmosphere of learning. It is surrounded by hills and lush vegetation. In addition, a lake and the forest of OBLIVION, yes you guessed it, folk.....are also inclusive in the area. Hmmm it reminds me one of Harry Potter's magical spells. "oblivioso" so as to make us forget all the troubles and feel happy about something.

Well, whether it has something to do with that.....I got to check this out.

Now, back to the trip,
the international office staffs went with us along side with some students from ISO (international students organizations). Well, I should thank the university for giving me a chance to see the campus and moreover..the 10-minute-drive-from-campus: Everland Theme Park. Indeed, it was a great time that I had.
Oh...more on the pictures are in Facebook:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...