안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cafetaria at Global Campus, HUFS Yongin

I just love the cafetaria at HUFS, Yongin campus. It's more spacious...and more importantly...it looks comfy with its modern touch.
For sure, it is like this since this is kinda new.
Well, I do not know about the taste of the food, though since I had some snacks from the convenient store for my lunch, instead of the food being served there.
We just used the cafetaria to have lunch.
We were there on our campus tour to see how the Global campus (that's how it is called) is all about.
We kinda like it
But..the downside....it means we have to climb up the hilly surroundings everyday. Not for me:) hehehe.
So, in the mean time...I am pretty much satisfied with the Seoul campus. I can just take a campus bus and go to Yongin again some other time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...