안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, October 6, 2011

Today: Everland theme park, Korea

yes..
I am supposed to have or to be in the class today. BUT....
I can be out of the class without being regarded as skipping even when I am actually going to Everland theme park just a 2-hour ride from Seoul.
Isn't it tempting?
Well, it is because the school organized this trip.:)
All foreign students be it the new or the old ones, be it on scholarship or not....are eligible to participate in this trip. Well, actually, the trip is actually to introduce the students to the second campus of HUFS at Yongin area. This campus is 30 times bigger than the one we have in Seoul:) (I got to prove that it is 30 times bigger as my friend told me). ^^
So, after a visit to the campus, we will be ushered to experience the theme park which is just a few minutes away from campus.
Can not wait to have fun and experience what it has to offer.
Bismillahirrohmanirrohim. 
Then, after coming back to Seoul......I still got to finish my translation for Prof. Cho.:), got to finish my homework for the Reading class; got to meet Prof. Yang to do some stuffs; and ...:) well....
It's one at a time....
but, first.....it's ......the Everland Resort and Theme Park


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...