안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The 2nd day of Ramadan

It is the second of Ramadan and lots of things are happening. So, early on...I went to the Cemara Lima & Bulaksumur Residence--a student dormitory--simply to take the down payment I paid one month earlier. (long story: but to make it short: I paid it for the arrangements for Korean students who were studying in our campus and needed some rooms for one-month stay).
Then, got to rush to the bank to take some cash for the payment of August's employees' salary.
Then, got to rush to the office where I got an appointment with my students regarding the coming Korean Day festival.
At around 1 pm I had my noon prayer at musholla where I met ZamZam in his white songkok. Just when I finished praying, I saw him reciting Al Quran.
Then, waiting for Andika to settle some unfinished deal on the workshop we had last June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...