안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, August 15, 2011

Finally, I lost my sandals


Finally?
Yup….  not that I expected it to happen. But, I’ve always been alert on this one. I know that I should not have worn those slippers. Yes, I finally lost my slippers at the MosqueJ. For those who may not know it, it is a common sight for someone to have their slippers or sandals or better yet J …..their shoes….especially the nice ones at the Mosque. It is really pathetic and so sod actually. But it happens.
So, I went to have my dusk prayer in the evening and looked to me that only a few came.
I never thought that I would lose these slippers of mine…the only pair I have at home.
….It really kinda reminded me of the time when my friend, Peter who came to the Mosque and sadly…lost his shoes. He could not just believe it. Well…..prepared yourself…J
Not all people are good. Those who are seemingly coming to the Mosque do not necessarily come to pray…some do come for other purpose like the one that finally got me. Yep…somebody must’ve stolen them. (or euphemistically speaking….they rented my slippers for free) hahaha.
I just pray for the best and hope that anyone who stole will have hidayah ‘guidance’ from Allah that he may feel sorry or better yet…he realizes that what he did is truly wrong.
May he have some peace in his mind…and stop stealing other people’s stuffs …any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...