안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, August 4, 2011

Movies My Kids Love


Some say that like father like daughter :) well, to some extent, it is true in the way that my kids love movies as much as I do. Of course the movie that they love are the ones with children-theme on theme. I think both of my daughters love the ways movie magics work. To some extent, I kinda like it since it is one of the ways my children learn English through these movies. They even imitate and use the phrases they see being used in those movies. Here are some of the movies they love. Most of them are Disney's.

Pocoyo, Bolt, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Cars and lately they also like Lion King, Mulan, Brother Bear, and most of all....the latest Rio!!! Even they memorize some scenes and make the drama out of them...







No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...