안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, August 5, 2011

The First Friday of 1432 Ramadan

It was so freezingly cold this morning that I got to wear double blankets. So did my daughters. (internezzo)
So cold that I could not even move away from the bed right until 8 o'clock:) aha.!
Then, I realized that I got to send some emails before it was too late. Luckily I managed to send emails to Mr. Cho, Andika, mbak Santi, and I also managed to finish/start again the finishing touch of my research report--that I should have submitted days ago. (sigh:)
Anyhow, I managed to do those of stuffs.
Then...
I rushed to campus and as soon as I got there I rushed into the library and checked two books out. Oh, I also got into the reference room where I got to find some dictionaries for my research.
Afterwards, I met Loeloe who voluntarily took me by her motorbike to masjid kampus to have my Friday prayer.
Being late for 5 minutes, the sermon had already begun when I got there.
Since the first floor was already crowded, I got no choice but to go upstairs. Luckily I could manage to find some space for me to squeeze myself in between the people.
The sermon was about the management of time during Ramadan; then I vaguely understand that it was a compulsory for us to make sure that what we are doing currently during Ramadan must go on or be continued until the following months after Ramadan is over.
More often than not, once Ramadan is over, lots of people start forgetting that they should (still) practice patience, endurance, and humbleness(?) all the way through their life.

It is human to err, but to make sure that we must eliminate or decrease the amount of sins we commit every day is a rigorous task that is not impossible to achieve.

Now, it is 2.15 pm, and I am using the office computer to jot this blog down since my netbook is being repaired for 30 minutes. Yes, you read correctly, bang erwin came by to take my netbook to the service room where he can examine what is wrong with my netbook after I dropped it a few days ago:) AHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...