안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It is not a Tree House, but a Chair House

the house we made together
It just came up to my mind as to how I should call the 'play-house' that I made for the kids. It was the 4th day of our stay at Kediri. I think the kids kind of starting to lack ideas of what to play again with themselves. Apparently, they just did not wan to repeat the whole series of play-along games they'd been playing. So, they came up to me and asked (sort of demanded, precisely) me to make them something to play with. They gave me a requirement: that the game or anything I would make would be something extra ordinary in their eyes--at least. After a while, it occurred to me that it might be a good idea to make a play house out of the pillows and other clothes available.
the happy lala, freya, & eyra
After 1 hour of strenuous work because the kids just could not let me do it alone: they kept bugging and bothering me. Of course, they intended to help me out; but instead of helping, they sort of sneaked into the house that was being built which eventually hampered me from finishing it sooner than I thought it would.
So, these are the looks of this Chair House.
I use pins, safety pins, paper clips, and knots to hold them together. as for the pole to erect the tent, I was using the lamp pole or lamp stand.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...