안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 13, 2011

Friday, Office, 12th Day of Ramadan


The day Ms. Han Sang Mee came back to our office, we did not let the chance of taking a picture together slip away. So…in front of the newly made-to-order book cabinet, we took these pictures. Mbak Nining, Fitri, Ms. Han, and me.
It was just a few minutes before Ms.Han said goodbye to us, before tomorrow flying to Jakarta before leaving Indonesia for Korea, again. 
Oh, I guess it was about 12.45, minutes after I finished my Friday prayer--the second Friday in 1432 Ramadan.
It is good to know that Ms. Han Sang Mee appreciated what we did for her during her stay in Jogja.
I heard that she even managed to meet some of her students and ask them to have dinner together on Friday night. I am sure it must’ve been a great experience for her. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...