안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 6, 2011

M-Tix Movie Ticket

This is afternoon in Ramadan...and yet....what in the world ....why I am talking about movie ticket?
well, it is not a long story, in fact...it is the shortest one.
I have to take Fajar to have his ticket redeemed since he wants to watch Harry Potter Part 2 in 3D tonight. Since he did not want to take a long queue in reserving the ticket, instead of going to the cinema by himself, he asked me to ask my student (again) to buy him the tickets.
So, I just arrived home from taking Fajar to meet Perwita (my student) who once again plays her role as the mediator of ticketing via M-Tix (online ticket reservation provided by Studio XXI)

We had an appointment at Coffee Toffee, Indonesia's very own Starbucks. So, we were heading to the Coffee Toffee chain store in Seturan area. Not a minute too soon as we promised, Perwita came along with the reservation number. In short, Fajar took it down into his cellular and I am sure he cant' wait to enjoy the movie.

Then, I am going home via Ring Road only to find that going westward in the summer afternoon was a feat in itself....because I am facing the direct sunlight that can be so glaringly dangerous for my eyes to drive.
Anyhow...I enjoyed it.
Then, I noticed an es dawet seller in Sawit Sari....so tempting that I could not pass it without buying:)
Afterwards, I stopped by at Mekar convenient store to take some cash out and bought some snacks for the kids.
After that, I dropped by at Okeiki, a restaurant near home, to buy some soup and side dishes for breaking the fast this evening.

Upon entering the Dayu Permai area where I am residing, I got a chance to take a snap of Merapi Volcano in the summer afternoon of August. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...