안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 6, 2011

The 6th Day of Ramadan

Waking up in the morning.
It is still cold as usual.
--
Now it is 2.50 pm and the sun is shining brightly, yet it is cold inside the house.
I have just had my nap for about 45 minutes before I realized that I had not prayed.:) gosh..suray..suray suray...how could you do this.? why aren't there any differences before and during Ramadan? snap out of it, Ray.
I remembered having a daydream of being massaged. It turned out that my daughters had been playing around my back and put all the pillows on my back while I was sleeping.
--
Oh, one more thing that I did earlier.
I went back to Purwomartani to meet mas Haye and his wife, Icha (the couple who is renting my house). They told me that there was something wrong with the water pipe at home. They suspected any leakage occurring in the water pipes. But since it is so interconnected and intertwined under the walls and floors in the house, it would be difficult to make out as to which part of pipe connection is broken. So,  I got no choice but to go there and see it with my own eyes as to what problem he is referring to.

I was about 11 am when I left Dayu and headed for Purwomartani. It was stiflingly hot, but luckily I managed to prepare myself with helmet, face coverings, gloves, and shoes. So, it was okey for met.

Enroute (on my way) to Purwomartani, I stopped by at Indomaret Tajem to buy one kilogram of sugar, 2 liters of cooking oile (Sania brand); and 1 bottle of Marjan syrup. I was planning to give the package for mas Yanto, a man who has been helping my father and me in setting up and handling the house whenever there are problems occurring. So, as token of gratitude, I also inserted some cash in an envelope for his family. Oh, I also managed to pack four batik shirts wrapped in sealed plastics for him along with ginseng tea and red ginseng candies for his children.
I hope that this package would be enough to compensate for the troubles and time he had given us.
I met him at cangkruk or neighborhood watch gazebo at the entrance of the village.
I hope he think it enough.

Then, I continued meeting mas HY and his wife at my house (theirs--now so to speak). I was amazed to see that they had done a pretty tough job of trimming the hedges and bushes in front of the house so as to make it into a small lawn--not to mention the huge pile of dirt and debris that used to be lumped in front of the house. It was not there now. wow. I am impressed.
'm;jky,.mvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv (gosh..look what Eyra just did to my entry). :)

Another shocking (nah...not really) but yet..still interesting thing was that HY is having more than ten cute and adorable rabbits. Yep, rabbits. They were in the cages, though. Yet, the smell was funnily disturbing. But, I guess they are accustomed to it. :) hehe. I guess their being cute and adorable hinders the fact that they may be smelly. But, still they are lovable.
Oh the interior design of the house is also somewhat changed. They had managed to keep it intact with some personal touches of their own.
About the piping problem, we agreed to have it fixed by HY himself since it was not something big to start with. We would just place/insert a strap in between one of the hose/pipe so as to prevent the water from leaking.
after some chats and chits...I excused myself and was ready to leave.
On my way home...I took these pictures.
the Maguwoharjo sport stadium and a paddy field with beautiful scenery as its backdrops.
It was hot but seeing the hard-working farmers still working under the scorching heat of the sun like this.....had melted my heart.

 
I am the one who should always be grateful and thankful for all of Allah's Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...